The primary purpose of this position is to perform information security risk analysis, risk assessments and evaluation of security solutions on both Health Dialog and vendor technology environments which help secure applications, operating systems, databases and networks The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Health Dialog’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Perform analysis and consulting in information security and risk management to business units, information technology organizations, support and operational functions.
- Assist Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) with performing application and technology design reviews and security risk assessments.
- Provide research, analysis and guidance on management, operational and technical security requirements and solutions for business initiatives.
- Assist the CISO and Information Technology associates in defining security requirements for select vendors and systems
- Assist with the development of security management policies, standards and practices; including technical Information Technology standards.
- Monitor for compliance specific state and federal security and privacy laws and update internal policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Help support the risk management and information security aspects of business initiatives and Information Technology projects to assist in mitigating security risks for information, business and operational applications and systems across the company
- Develop business line presentations and provide security awareness training as outlined by management for Rite Aid and its subsidiaries.
To perform this job successfully, the associate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
Education and/or Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in Auditing, Risk Management Analysis or Technology required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting or Business or equivalent experience
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
- At least one related certification preferred – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), or Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP)
Health Dialog is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or other category protected by applicable law.
Job LocationBedford, New Hampshire, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular