Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, California, Washington and Maryland. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking an Analyst, Security Operations for their office located in Tulsa, OK.
• Automation and maintenance of SOx and NIST Controls within a GRC platform.
• Custodian role with ensuring identity and access control changes follows Sarbanes Oxley control compliance.
• Perform remote site assessments to evaluate compliance with Information Technology controls.
• Act as a point of contact with internal and external auditors to complete audits in timely fashion.
• Maintenance and management of information security related applications.
• Triage and timely manage and address cyber alerts reported from information security systems.
• Secondary role with maintenance and management of the Enterprise Identity and Access Management systems.
• Evaluate and make recommendations to management to continuously improve the security profile of the Company.
• Act as intermediary between IT functions to facilitate standardized security approaches and policy across IT and the Company.
• Provide Management feedback on any policy changes needed to enhance information security processes and procedures.
• Serve as a liaison between the business and technical support staff.
• Lead job assignments without direct supervision.
• Cultivate good working relationships with the business.
• Work closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Essential Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems or related degrees or related years of experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with great attention to detail.
• Broad knowledge of information security principals.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to conceptualize and assimilate data and present proposals in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
• Ability to ask clarifying/probing questions of business customers
• Ability to adapt effectively to new and changing environments.
• Ability to be on rotating 24×7 on-call rotation.
• Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
· Regular and reliable attendance
• Prior work experience – fulltime, part-time, internships in an IT security or audit related position.
• Advanced computing skill sets – proficient with multiple computing operating systems and programming languages.
• Ability and willingness to travel to remote company field locations and lift up to 50 pounds.
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers/careers-overview
Please note – Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in Targa. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please. Placement agencies or recruiters need not respond. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.