Provides information technology services to SRP.
- Develop and Maintain New and Existing .NET Desktop and Web Applications in Support of Distribution Grid Services.
- Performs IT work in Software Development and Maintenance, Database Development and Administration, Business Reporting
- Occasionally acts as a Project Manager and is responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring the SDLC of a project.
- Work collaboratively with departments and team members to effectively communicate progress and performance.
- Identify trends and root causes of challenges, determines solutions, and makes recommendations for management consideration.
- Knowledge of Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation (KTM), Sql Server Reporting Services, Tableau are a plus.
Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
Promotion to Level 2 requires a minimum of two years of experience at Level 1; demonstrated capability to perform advanced and more difficult work as determined by the supervisor. Promotion to Senior Level requires a minimum of three-years of experience at Level 2; is fully competent in all aspects of functional area of assignment and as such would be recognized as a specialist in area of assignment and may have periodic or occasional lead responsibilities.
Responsible for developing and maintaining software solutions for business functions. Successful bidder must be self-motivated and eager to take on new challenges. May be occasionally responsible for planning, scheduling, and monitoring of the SDLC of projects. Occasional contacts with vendors of software, equipment and services. Occasional travel to industry organizational functions and SRP facilities. Ability to work effectively using the services of various organizational groups within SRP. Depending on assignment, frequent requirement to work with confidential data such as payroll and employee information.
Requisition ID: 5782
EOE – SRP encourages a diverse workforce
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Currently, SRP does not sponsor H1B visas.
Why Work at SRP
SRP’s success is rooted in our employees’ happiness, health and safety. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and enhance their well-being. In addition to competitive pay and performance incentives, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
• 401(k) plan with employer matching
• Retirement pension
• Paid vacation
• Holiday pay
• Sick leave
• Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
• Wellness programs
• Pre-tax benefits
• Short and long-term disability plans
• Tuition assistance
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix