Application Developer (USA)-714113
Participates in technical design, development and implementation of application systems. Works with designer/analysts to implement enhancements or new applications in a mainframe environment. Attends meetings to understand desired results, coding, unit and/or system testing, and documents changes. Occasionally requires troubleshooting and correcting production issues in emergency type situations. May also direct work of junior application developers.
– Designs, Develops and Architects Commercial Risk information systems.
– Creates/Review Architecture and Design documents.
– Develop Code and conducts code review and prepare coding standards for junior team members.
– Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures
– Works with commercial risk application vendors to deliver a quality product.
– Assists in developing application specifications.
– Assists in developing system test plans.
-Participates in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning
– Bachelors Degree
– 2 years of experience in Application Development
– Microsoft/Sun Certification, Java, NET, SQL, ORACLE, UNIX
– 5 years of experience in Application Development
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-New Orleans-Greater NO-Place St Charles (37701)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Wired
Other links you may like:
Recommendations & Credentials For Gregory Evans: http://gregorydevans.com/recommendations-credentials/, LocatePC, Fake your caller ID go to SPOOFEM.COM, LIGATT Security, Hacker Gear OnlineStolen Computer Alert