LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS is seeking to hire MULTIPLE entry-level, sharp and absolutely eager to learn Cyber Intelligence Security Analysts to support on-site to our Reston, VA facility.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
This is a PART-TIME position with all shifts available:
Monday – Friday | 6:00 AM – 12:00PM | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM | 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM | 12:00 AM – 6:00 AM
- The chosen candidate will support in a fully staffed, 24×7 Security Operations Center (SOC) which will involve critical duties and responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations, inclement weather, and holidays;
- They will look to verify, respond and report on incidents involving brand and copyright infringement, trademark violations, phishing and malware attacks and online impersonation activities;
- Stays abreast of industry trends involving brand or domain abuse and adapts knowledge to specific client needs;
- Assists in the tracking of unresolved cases to ensure their successful completion or escalation to the appropriate individuals or organizations based on established guidelines and procedures;
- Assists in the process of improving internal procedures and client deliverables;
- Participates in projects that may include specific topics or areas of interest relevant to customer needs or in support of analyst/senior analyst tasks.
- Currently possess OR interim of obtaining a college degree; may consider current work and years of experience in lieu of a college degree;
- Relevant experience in network security, technology or cyber-security preferred;
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols, technology, concepts and applications;
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Windows OS, UNIX/Linux, Microsoft Office;
- Strong English communication skills (oral and written) required; ability to communicate in foreign languages highly desired;
- Experience in Internet applications; Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari, POP3 and IMAP;
- Familiarity with Mac OS X, Windows XP, UNIX/Linux, MS Office, Entourage;
- AND Knowledge of IM chat, HTTP, SSL, IRC, blogging, RSS, social networking sites and other Web-based discussion mediums are desirable, but not required.