Under general supervision, responsible for monthly vulnerability assessments and remediation planning. Manages and maintains the company’s standards, processes and procedures documents working closely with business liaisons to ensure the handling of sensitive company and client information. Follows company and industry standards and reports monthly status of cybersecurity posture to management.
- Assists in the development and management of the information security program
- Compiles monthly reports summarizing effectiveness of the information security program
- Maintains information security policy and procedure documentation
- Manages and monitors employee awareness training initiatives
- Participates in Incident Response activities
- Assists IS risk assessments
- Participates in special project teams supporting general business initiatives outside of primary security function
- Performs other duties as assigned which support the I/S department
- BA or BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred .
- Minimum of 0-3 years of relevant technical experience required. 1-2 years of experience is preferred.
- Must have a general understanding of cloud technology.
- Advanced written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy.
- Ability to handle proprietary and sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to coordinate effectively and with other personnel, corporate departments, and external customers.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently , while meeting appropriate deadlines.
- Can work independently with limited supervision while efficiently fulfilling job responsibilities.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must apply directly through NuStar’s career site at www.nustarenergy.com/careers .
When a higher-level position exists candidates with greater qualifications may be considered for the position.