Baby Car Seat Market is Predicted to Witness a Value of US$ 6.3 Billion by 2031: Transparency Market Research
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Transparency Market Research Inc. –
The global market for baby car seat was estimated to be worth a market valuation around US$ 4 billion in 2022. The market is anticipated to advance with a steady
from 2023 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to gain US$ 6.3 billion.
Toddler car seats are one example of a device that parents are increasingly purchasing to lower the risk of fatalities and serious injuries in auto accidents. Growing consumer awareness of the significance of baby car seats motivates manufacturers to prioritize safety more throughout product development, leading to increasingly sophisticated and secure car seat models. This affects the market for infant car seats in terms of demand. Repeat business and good word-of-mouth marketing help grow the baby car seat industry and advance the market.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report –
Connect with our team of research specialists and unlock the optimal solution for driving your business growth
|Market Revenue||US$ 4.0 Bn|
|Estimated Value||US$ 6.3 Bn|
|Growth Rate – CAGR||5.3%|
|No. of Pages||180 Pages|
|Market Segmentation||Type, Category, Weight Group, Age, Height, Price, Distribution Channel|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America|
|Companies Covered||Artsana Group, Britax Childcare Group Ltd, Clek Inc., Diono LLC, Dorel Industries, Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd, Indiana Mills and Manufacturing Inc., INFA group, Monahan LLC, Renolux France Industrie|
Key Findings of
- With more people residing in cities and parents being more inclined to transport their kids in automobiles, the need for infant car seats is anticipated to rise.
- Governments must create strong safety laws and standards in response to parents’ increased product knowledge.
- The market for infant car seats is growing as a result of this.
- Baby car seat market share is projected to benefit in the coming years from an increase in birth rates throughout the world.
Baby Car Seat
The infant seats, convertible seats, combination seats, booster seats, as well as all-in-one seats categories make up the baby car seat market. According to the market for baby car seats, people choose booster seats as well as all-in-one seats since they are more dependable and secure. These items offer comfort with regard to their seating posture and may be modified according to a baby’s weight.
For In-depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now:
Global Baby Car Seat Regional Market Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the baby car seat market in different regions. They are:
- The market for baby car seats is anticipated to be dominated by North America as well as Europe during the forecast period owing to the presence of significant manufacturers in these regions, the growing awareness of child safety during driving, and the adoption of strict regulations by governmental authorities regarding the use of baby car seats.
- The usage of baby car seats is required in North America and Europe until the age of 12 in North America and until the age of 15 months in Europe, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the European Union, and UNECE.
Some nations in South America, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific do not have rigorous regulations governing the use of child safety seats. The market for baby car seats in these areas is rather modest. The infant car seat industry has a bright future due to a surge in product knowledge among parents in these areas.
Global Baby Car Seat Market: Key Players
Leading firms are concentrating on growing their reach by offering aggressive pricing in the industry. Some of the leading companies in the infant car seat industry with cutting-edge technical capabilities are Britax Childcare Group Ltd., Indiana Mills and Manufacturing Inc., Clek Inc., Diono LLC, Renolux French Industrie, Dorel Industries, INFA Group, Monahan LLC, and Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd.
These businesses maintain their position as market leaders in the infant car seat industry by integrating new technology and making major investments in research and developments efforts.
Some developments by the key players in the global market for baby car seat are:
- Radian® 3QXT® FirstClassTM SafePlusTM, which was honored for its design as well as security characteristics in 2022, received two National Parenting Product Awards from Diono. The award-winning extendable width and height, carry straps, and small size of the Monterey® 5iST FixSafeTM were cited as its distinguishing features.
- The One4Life Convertible Car Seat, B-Free & B-Safe Gen2 FlexFit Travel System, and B-Lively Stroller were the three products that Britax Childcare Group Ltd. earned Best of Babylist Awards for in 2022. Britax Childcare Group Ltd is one of the major participants in the infant car seat business after taking home three prizes in the baby car seat category.
SensorSafe, a technology solution put in place by Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd, allows parents to get real-time safety alerts through their child’s car seat. SensorSafe’s integrated technology alerts parents in real-time through a smartphone app if any potentially hazardous circumstances arise by keeping an eye on both the child and the vehicle.
The company Clek Inc. specializes in designing vehicle seats with modern metal substructures, crash management systems, and safety features modeled after those found in Europe, including rigid-LATCH systems as well as anti-rebound bars. Clek Inc. runs a recycling initiative in North America and focuses on making recyclable infant car seats.
Request for Customization and Redefine Expectations:
Global Baby Car Seat Market Segmentation
- Combination Seats
- Convertible Seats
- High Back Booster Seats
- Backless Booster Seats
- All-in-One Seats
- Infant Seats
Backward Facing Seats
- Forward Facing Seats
- Backward Facing Seats
Group 0 (0-10kg)
- Group 0+ (0-13kg)
- Group 1 (9-18kg)
- Group 2 (15-25kg)
- Group 3 (22-36kg)
- Group 0 (0-10kg)
Group 0 (0 to 9 Months)
- Group 0+ (0 to 15 Months)
- Group 1 (9 to 48 Months)
- Group 2 (36 to 84 Months)
- Group 3 (72 to 180 Months)
- Group 0 (0 to 9 Months)
Under 50 cm
- 50 to 100 cm
- 100 to 125 cm
- Under 50 cm
Low (Below US$ 100)
- Medium (US$ 100 – 400)
- High (Above US$ 400)
- Low (Below US$ 100)
- E-commerce Website
- Company Owned Website
- Supermarkets / Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read More Related Reports:
Baby Monitors Industry Growth Analysis
[2023-2031] | Industry Share, Trends
Sales of Baby & Pregnancy Skincare Products Market from 2023 to 2031
– Market Growth Analysis, Future Scenario
Pressure-mounted Baby Gates Market Size
, Trends, Analysis, Scope, Growth Drivers
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453