LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the canned tuna market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.63 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. A.E.C. CANNING Co. Ltd., American Tuna Inc., Bumble Bee Foods LLC, Century Pacific Food Inc., Crown Prince Inc., Dongwon Group, Golden Prize Canning Co. Ltd., Oceans, Thai Union Group PCL, and Wild Planet Foods Inc. are some of the major market participants. The launch of new products will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Launch of new products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Canned Tuna Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Canned Tuna Market is segmented as below:
- Canned Skipjack Tuna
- Canned Yellowfin Tuna
- Canned Albacore Tuna
- Other Canned Tuna
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43059
Canned Tuna Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our canned tuna market report covers the following areas:
- Canned Tuna Market Size
- Canned Tuna Market Trends
- Canned Tuna Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growing prevalence of skin disorders as one of the prime reasons driving the canned tuna market growth during the next few years.
Canned Tuna Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the canned tuna market, including some of the vendors such as A.E.C. CANNING Co. Ltd., American Tuna Inc., Bumble Bee Foods LLC, Century Pacific Food Inc., Crown Prince Inc., Dongwon Group, Golden Prize Canning Co. Ltd., Oceans, Thai Union Group PCL, and Wild Planet Foods Inc Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the canned tuna market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Canned Tuna Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist canned tuna market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the canned tuna market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the canned tuna market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of canned tuna market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Canned skipjack tuna – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Canned yellowfin tuna – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Canned albacore tuna – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other canned tuna – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- A.E.C. CANNING Co. Ltd.
- American Tuna Inc.
- Bumble Bee Foods LLC
- Century Pacific Food Inc.
- Crown Prince Inc.
- Dongwon Group
- Golden Prize Canning Co. Ltd.
- Thai Union Group PCL
- Wild Planet Foods Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.