Our large direct client is looking for two solid IT Business Analysts to work with teams of IT professionals in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
– Business analyst responsibilities throughout all phases of the project
– Extensive written, oral, and interpersonal communication abilities
– Detailed oriented with excellent organization skills
– Analyze data and conduct in-depth interviews with subject matter experts to understand their business/operational processes and procedures and analyze and write business requirements (BRD, FSD, TSD, USE Cases, etc.)
– Document business process flows and SDLC processes using Visio
– Manage changes to base-lined documents and deliverables throughout the project.
– Represent Project Manager when needed
This is a 6 month contract with likely extensions. And, there’s also a possibility of becoming a permanent employee.
– 4 years Business Analyst/Business Analysis experience
– Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills including ability to effectively communicate with both technology, business and management staff
– Extensive experience/exposure in all the phases of a structured Software development life cycle
– Business Analysis skills including requirements gathering (communicating with business to understand), analysis and documentation of the requirements.
– Experience in the creation of Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, User Guides, Testing Strategy (BRD’s FSD’s, TSD’s)
– Experience in structured functional testing including review of test scenarios, test cases and execution/support of User Acceptance Testing
– Prior leadership experience in delivering new systems and major enhancements
– Experience with the off-shore model
– Proactive, energetic, and willingness to work in fast paced, stressful, and time-sensitive environment
– Prior experience with the development of business process
– Understand fundamental project management best practices (eg Scope management, Risk Management, Planning, Tracking and Controlling,etc.)
– Business Analyst with Project Manager experience
MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Lotus Notes, Sharepoints Content Management System
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED – $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Overtime – straight time