Hackers apparently still have control over New Zealand-based cryptocurrency exchange Cryptopia. Blockchain data analytics firm Elementus said in a blog post Tuesday that Cryptopia’s hacker, after going quiet for some days, has stolen an additional 1,675 ether from 17,000 wallets – an amount worth about $181,000 at the time of writing….
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test