A Certified Cyber Crime Consultant is an expert in consulting, advising and investigating not just companies that have been hacked but professional athletes, entertainers, politicians, corporate executives, small businesses, parents, attorneys, private investigators or anyone that has a unique problem to solve, and nowhere else to turn.
What makes this course different from other cyber security courses is that Certified Cyber Crime Consultant, teaches the business side, and the technical side of security. Most security certifications and degree programs only teach the technical side, leaving the student unaware of all they can do with their new certification or degree. They neglect to teach the student how to start their own cyber security business or how to pitch their services to companies.
This course will educate and prepare students for a lucrative and prosperous career in the field of cyber security. Its professors have long histories in the cyber security field and have taught students from various backgrounds including cyber security professionals in local, state, and federal law enforcement. The course prepares not only college students but high school students, as well.
- According to the Verizon Data Breach Investigation Report: 61% of breaches occurred in smaller business last year.
- According to UPS Capital: Breaches cost small business between $84,000 and $148,000 33% of firms required 3+ days to recover.
- According to the FBI 84% of computer attacks are a inside job.
BECOME YOUR OWN BOSS
As a Certified Cyber Crime Consultant (C4), you qualify as a lifetime “National Cyber Security Affiliate.”
This includes weekly training, receiving free sales leads, learning how to create your own company, and taking the course “Learn How to Make Money in Cyber Crime Industry” for free.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Online assistance
- Specialized online manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate as a Certified Cyber Crime Consultant
Our Courses Provide You With A 3rd Path That’s Faster, And You Do Not Need To Be A Convicted Felon.
- Effectively protect websites from being hacked.
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional, ethical and legal issues as it relates to cyber crime.
- Effectively investigate cyber extortion and cyber blackmail cases.
- Articulate oral and written skills necessary to develop company security policies.
- Effectively assess employee risks.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform penetration tests.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how internet scams are committed and how to investigate them.
- Demonstrate an ability to assess any business, or government agency on their physical and network vulnerabilities.
- Utilize techniques to effectively profile a cyber criminal.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform basic cell phone and tablet computer forensics.
- Understand how to teach parents about Online Child Safety.
- Social Media investigation.
- How to install and remove malware and viruses.
- How to consult with entertainers, athletes, celebrities, small businesses, corporations and governments agencies.
- How to start your own cyber security company.
- How to market your skill sets.
- How to build your own “Hacker For Hire” service legally.
- How to remove links from Google.
CLICK HERE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://www.nationalcybersecurityuniversity.com/courses/Certified-cyber-crime-consultant