Course Time: 120 Minutes CLE Credit: 2 Intermissions: 1-15 minutes Location: Onsite / Online
Description: One of the greatest laws in America is “attorney, client privilege”, which gives the attorney a great amount of responsibility.
Did you know:
• Did you know that 90% of law firms outsource their IT work?
• Did you know that 84% of corporation that get hacked or had data stolen, is from an employee inside the company?
• Did you also know that 7 out of 10 IT companies are hiring people in India, Pakistan and the Philippians to login remotely to your network to perform simple IT tasks, giving them full access to all of your law firms client records, financial information, employee records and if you use Voice Over IP telephones, they can listen to your calls?
• What’s scarier to think about is that there is no proof or evidence that the IT firms that you hired to protect your network from hackers, are hacker proof themselves.
• Did you know about the law firm that was in a hundred-million-dollar transaction and an IT contractor for the law firm was found forwarding all email correspondence and documents to the opposing law firms?
• In 2012, there was a receptionist of a personal injury law firm, that was found forwarding calls to another personal injury law firms for 9 months.
• Did you know that anyone you send emails to from your office network, can get your office IP address by reading the header of the email?
If you answer “No” to at least 7 out of 9 questions below, then you will find this CLE informative:
If you answered “No” to at least 5 of the 9 questions above, there is a good chance that you have already been hacked.
What you will learn: