The Cyber Security Analyst will function as a compliance risk expert in the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) area and will provide support in determining cyber security risk for CIP compliance issues and mitigation of these issues. This position is also responsible for identifying improvements to risk analysis processes and other duties as assigned by the management team.Major Duties:
Salary and Benefits:
For consideration, qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter including salary history on the WECC Careers page.
WECC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any basis prohibited by law. For additional information or questions regarding WECC’s policies, please contact WECC’s Human Resources Director.
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test