It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Corporate Risk provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, this group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Office of Ethics, Oversight and Integrity
The Office of Ethics, Oversight and Integrity is a newly formed team that is responsible for ensuring that all Wells Fargo team members are working according to our vision and values, that team members and customers are protected, and that we value listening when team members believe the enterprise falls short of our goal of operating with integrity. This new organization brings together four key teams to accomplish the work: Global Ethics and Integrity; Sales Practices Oversight; Internal Investigations; and the Complaints Oversight Group.
This position will be part of Computer Crimes & Forensic Investigations. The Investigator will:
- Provide technical assistance in support of internal investigations relating to significant policy violations and fraud
- Facilitate detailed analysis of digital information to provide technological supporting evidence of alleged or suspected digital policy violations and fraud
- Develop and manage key relationships with business units related to the detection and prevention of digital fraud and abuse
- Establish and maintain working relationships with law enforcement entities to enhance investigative efforts
- Collect and process email from the Microsoft Exchange environment
- Contribute to digital fraud and abuse prevention efforts by identifying and reporting causal factors of fraud and abuse
- Identify new technology tools and enhance existing tools for investigative purposes
- Prepare clear and concise reports of investigations and investigative steps and results
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision while maintaining a professional demeanor with clients
- Create and maintain an evidence management system and catalogue.
- Maintain an inventory of all CCFIT equipment
- Track the status, updates and expiration for licensed software
- Identify and consult with CCFIT management new access opportunities for CCFIT, data sources that may be available but not presently used by CCFIT
- Formalize a work order QA/review
- Help triage cases/work orders as they come into the CCFIT queue
- Work with other business units to advise them of how CCFIT can help them
- Build relationships with WF teams to assist with investigations
- 3+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of digital forensics, logs, and internet topology/protocols
- Knowledge and understanding of security analytics including: incident response and a digital forensics discipline
- An AA/AS degree or higher
- Ability to provide strong customer service and develop customer relationships
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Project management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- General certification (CompTIA A+, CISSP, EnCE, ACE, CCE).
- Experience working with Guidance Software’s Encase forensic product
- Experience working with Access Data’s FTK forensic product suite
- Experience working with mobile device forensic tools
- General knowledge of Local, State, and Federal laws regarding bank and electronic crimes
- Demonstrated computer forensic experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in digital investigations / digital forensics, to include the forensic imaging of various electronic media, the review and interpretation of collected electronic media including the use of filters, search expressions, and hash sets, and the organizing and creating findings and reports based on collected data.
- Demonstrated experience working end to end investigation including initial triage, incident response, chain-of-custody, investigation, and final reporting.
- Demonstrated experience engaging with various levels of management, technical engineers, human resources, legal, and other business partners
- Experience working projects and managing deadlines and expectations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.