- Job Description
- With origins dating back to 1919, CohnReznick is currently the 10th largest accounting, tax and advisory firm in the United States, combining the resources and technical expertise of a national firm with the hands-on, entrepreneurial approach that today’s dynamic business environment demands. Clients turn to CohnReznick because of the people we hire. That’s why we make finding and hiring the best in our industry a top priority – and then retain them by being a great place to work, grow and advance. We offer career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals.
CohnReznick Advisory Group is looking for a Computer Forensic examiner to assist with computer forensic analysis and ediscovery services. A strong background in forensic tools, practices and procedures, evidence handling, and testifying as an expert witness is required. This position will require communication with internal and external team members involved with client matters. The Computer Forensic examiner must be able to plan and execute computer forensic investigations, perform detailed analysis and present the results in a clear and concise manner to clients, attorneys or in court testimony.
The individual must have an understanding of information systems; data searching, mapping and analytics; network architecture and security; mobile devices; document management policies and procedures; hardware and software troubleshooting; electronic mail or archive systems; Microsoft Office applications; and computer forensic tools such as EnCase, Access Data FTK, and Oxygen Forensic Suite. Professional certifications such as EnCase EnCe and/or AccessData ACE are required.
- The ability to perform digital forensics on a variety of media;
- Knowledge of and a proven ability to follow industry best practices/standards in digital evidence acquisition, handling and documentation;
- Proficiency in using industry standard digital forensics tools;
- Ability to plan and execute end-to-end forensic investigations/analysis;
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team during forensic investigations;
- Willingness to work with and interface directly with clients;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team to conduct forensic analysis to assist with investigations and the drafting of complex reports;
- Able to present complex forensic processes and analysis results in a clear and concise manner;
- Strong attention to detail in conducting forensic analysis combined with the ability to accurately detail analysis efforts in support of investigations;
- Ability to communicate with other industry forensic professionals as necessary;
You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader CohnReznick team in delivering the highest quality service to our clients; interact directly with our clients on a regular basis to better understand and serve their needs; and grow and develop your career with support and mentoring from more experienced Certified Public Accountants in the accounting, auditing, and tax areas of the Firm, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Job Location
- Edison, New Jersey, United States
- Position Type
- #Cyber #Security Today: Jan. 7, 2019 — #iPhone call #scam, Germans #hacked and Android #spyware
- Conference 2019 – BSides Philadelphia – February 1, 2019 – February 1, 2019
- Petulance is no substitute for politics
- Bettering Threat #Intelligence And #Cyber #Security A New Role For $Blockchain?
- #Hacked #Instagram #Influencers Are Relying on Hackers To Regain Their Accounts