|ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE!
Malware Reverse Engineer: This is an opportunity for malware reversers or low-detail-level software developers to move toward malware reverse engineering analysis. Candidates should have an in-depth understanding of low level programming in C, C++ or Assembly and a desire to build upon that skill set to become a malware reverse engineer. Additionally, must possess capability to script in Python. Must possess the ability to will work both independently and as a team to develop custom malware analysis tools, and support existing malware analysis infrastructure to meet mission deadlines. Candidates should be highly motivated with an interest in continuously learning and improving their skills.
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Qualifications: 13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- The Rise of #ATM #Attacks
- State Bank of Mauritius files complaint with Singapore police to track down hackers
- #SingHealth #COI report: 16 recommendations put forward in dealing with #IT #security incidents
- #Hacking attempts made on 30 computers of #defense #acquisition agency
- The #Cybersecurity 202: Is #Trump’s get-tough #cyber strategy working? Former officials develop a way to find out