|DESCRIPTION||Job Title: Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst II
Work Location: Raleigh or Washington, DC
Clearance: Must be CLEARABLE (US CITIZEN FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS)
Preferred Certifications: (One or more desired)
Perform in-depth forensics examinations of computers and other electronic devices. The investigator will use a variety of digital forensics tools to conduct forensic examination activities including assisting in the analysis of network, computer and other devices which may contain digital evidence.
5+ years of software testing experience with a history of performing full time, hands on, web application penetration testing in a variety of diverse environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
IP Network Solutions, Inc. provides a competitive compensation package, including medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, PTO, holidays and 401(k) matching. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test