|DESCRIPTION||Job Title: Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst II
Work Location: Raleigh or Washington, DC
Clearance: Must be CLEARABLE (US CITIZEN FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS)
Preferred Certifications: (One or more desired)
Perform in-depth forensics examinations of computers and other electronic devices. The investigator will use a variety of digital forensics tools to conduct forensic examination activities including assisting in the analysis of network, computer and other devices which may contain digital evidence.
5+ years of software testing experience with a history of performing full time, hands on, web application penetration testing in a variety of diverse environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
IP Network Solutions, Inc. provides a competitive compensation package, including medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, PTO, holidays and 401(k) matching. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
- #Cyber #Security Today: Jan. 7, 2019 — #iPhone call #scam, Germans #hacked and Android #spyware
- Conference 2019 – BSides Philadelphia – February 1, 2019 – February 1, 2019
- Petulance is no substitute for politics
- Bettering Threat #Intelligence And #Cyber #Security A New Role For $Blockchain?
- #Hacked #Instagram #Influencers Are Relying on Hackers To Regain Their Accounts