Location of Work: Charlottesville, VA
Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any Computer Science or Forensics field – May substitute additional 4 years of computer forensic experience or related forensics certification for education requirement
Travel: Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) travel may be required as directed by the customer.
- Triage, organize, and analyze raw data acquired through NGIC and other Government agencies. This data requires analysis using Government-provided tools (e.g. FTK or EnCase), which are reported out based on mission-specific Government approved SOPs.
- Presented findings to the Government mission lead in the form of a mission-specific report.
- Move or facilitate the move of the analyzed data to other platforms or domains.
- Responsible for the production of various Identity Intelligence (I2) products; managing I2 information utilizing MS office tools; and, creating or modifying biometric enrollment files and submitting them to appropriate repositories for comparison in accordance with all applicable SOPs and biometric standards.
- Coordinates with tactical / theater-level and national organizations regarding biometric intelligence information in order to facilitate information sharing and data synchronization.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience working in the computer forensics, incident response, and information security.
- Proficient with forensic practices and procedures and evidence handling.
- Proficient in conducting live analysis on networks, and multiple platforms. Must demonstrate a working knowledge of major operating systems to include, but not limited to: Windows; Linux; MAC OS; Mobile Windows; Android; and iOS, information system security, network architectures, general database concepts, document management, hardware and software components, and electronic mail systems, computer forensic tools such as Guidance Software EnCase or Access Data Forensic Tool Kit (FTK).
- Forensic certification is desired.
Special preference given to candidates who live in a Hub Zoned area.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED