Category: Security – Investigation
Primary Location: Tysons, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Local
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
CACI is in search of a Computer Forensic Analyst Master for our Cyber Security division. In support of National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC), provides technical video analysis support for federated, internal, and global external customers. Conducts content and technical analysis on video files associated with electronic media provided to NMEC for exploitation. Content analysis consists of detailed review of video contents to include: addressing essential elements of information (who, what, where, when, how), identification of any unique identifiers (logos, signage, personal effects, location, and geography), spacial analysis of room / space video recorded in, identification of unique background noise signatures for follow-on analysis. Technical analysis consists of analysis of video / image file types with knowledge of compression and its effects on video quality, resolution, and file structure on a hexadecimal level, analysis of file EXIF data to determine and interpret source, device, GPS, and file MAC times. Personnel will be required to analyze graphically violent file content. Personnel will be expected to actively engage with NMEC leadership, analyst-peers, and external POCs. Personnel will be expected to assist NMEC leadership in definition and establishment of analytic processes and standards.
– Subject Matter Expert in field of forensic video analysis
– Understanding of video/image file types, compression algorithms and effects on quality, resolution, and file structure
– Understanding of EXIF properties and ability to determine and interpret embedded metadata
– Understanding of XMP file properties to determine and interpret how metadata applies to production of analyzed video
– Ability to identify specific video segments and related metadata from within an XMP file
– Ability to authenticate analyzed video/image to determine if accurate to purported claims or otherwise modified
– Knowledge and ability to leverage of open source resources to augment video analysis
– Experience in utilizing intelligence analysis approach in file content analysis
– Understanding video digital signal analysis capabilities and requirements
– Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, EXIF analysis tools, etc.
– Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
– Ability to acquire and maintain a TS/SCI clearance with a CI polygraph
Industry standard certification(s) such as: LEVA, CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD
– Advanced troubleshooting skills
– Forensic tool and script development
– Metadata extraction and analysis
– Mobile/Cellular device analysis
– Software development
– Database analysis/development
– Experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, iLook, etc.
– Application analysis
– Malware analysis
– Network forensics
– Bachelors degree with 15 years of experience or 23 years of experience with no degree.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Segment: Defense, Security Clearance, Graphic Design, Claims, Telecom, Government, Creative, Insurance, Technology