CACI is seeking an experienced Computer Forensics Analyst to work at our customer site at Ft Bragg, NC.
To support our customer, this role will travel frequently to various locations. During travel, RESPONSIBILITIES include installing, debugging, maintaining, upgrading, general support, training, briefings, employing and fielding of TECHEX systems and peripherals. The position will serve as the Subject Matter Expert in relation to the collection and handling of SSE/CM ensuring triage and technical exploitation occurs in accordance with priority requirements.
In this role, you will coordinate, manage and synchronize Technical Exploitation and Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) operations ensuring overall effectiveness. The position will be expected to provide expertise in recovery and a analysis of files stored on flash memory drives (thumb drives) that provide evidence of illicit activities, recovery and analysis of internet history files linking a subject to a specific activity which was made on a specific day, at a specific time, recovery and backup of all data stored on a cell phone to use in differing types of investigations, to provide backups, or to recover data from damaged cell phones, and recovery and analysis of information retrieved from a computer hard drive, which may provide evidence that an individual intentionally engaged in specific activities under investigation. Experience with forensic tools (EnCase and others) will be important.
– Physical requirements demand the ability to carry weight up to 40 pounds over uneven terrain in a harsh environment.
– This position has a travel requirement on a rotational basis. During non-travel times, you will support the customer site at Fort Bragg, NC.
– These RESPONSIBILITIES include researching, evaluating, and recommending technologies and techniques to improve support to the end user; creating and maintaining documentation for all processes and procedures; conducting briefings and training for supported end users.
– Your expertise in exhibiting strong technical skills as they relate to Microsoft Windows technologies including but not limited to: Windows Server 2003/2007, Windows XP, SQL Server 2000/2005, Networking (to include wireless), third party applications and scripting language will greatly enhance your success.
– Experience in maintaining and configuring computer hardware (i.e. servers, workstations, satellite communications, and a variety of peripheral devices) would help us accomplish our mission.
– Your oversight will be needed in developing and documenting administrative operational procedures as needed based on new tasks or requirements. You would be entrusted to interact daily with supervisors and supported units.
– A DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance
– Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5-7 years’ experience within DoD or equivalent with Government agencies, with five years at the operational level
– Strong oral and written communications skills and be capable of effectively directing subordinates Ability to function as a member of a team while also capable of operation alone with little to no supervision or constant guidance
– Strong background fusing technical exploitation into all source intelligence products
– Excellent communication and teaching skills.
– Formal Computer Forensics/Investigation training
– Experience conducting MEDEX operations
– Experience or formal training in Biometric/Forensic Systems, collections, and databases/architecture
– Extensive knowledge of how Technical Exploitation enables the Intelligence Cycle
– Military background/Special Operations experience
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.