Come join the company voted Top Ranked Benefits by The Baltimore Sun in 2014, One of the Best Places to Work 2015-2016, and newly awarded Best Government Contractor Overall in Howard County Maryland for 2016 by the HoCo Chamber of Commerce!
We are located in Columbia Maryland and have over 85 employees. We have a rich military service history with focused subject matter expertise supporting RF SIGINT Collection projects, Hardware / Software Systems Engineering Integration and Testing, and Wireless Network Information Assurance Products and Services.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Seeking someone to work directly in an operations organization performing forensics analysis on computer systems. This candidate must have experience with computer forensics methodologies and tools using both commercial and open source solutions. Strong experience with Windows internals would also be very beneficial. A strong desire to improve processes and seek ways to automate tasks would also help a candidate succeed in this role. The candidate must also meet the requirements of the Computer Forensic and Intrusion Analyst labor category.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS (or a related field) or 6-9 years of related experience
- Experience in computer forensics with GCFA or EnCase certification preferred
- Experience with forensic tool evaluations
- The ability and desire to use a wide-variety of commercial and open-source forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK and Sleuthkit to analyze hard drives in live and dead states and develop detailed reports based on the findings.
- The ability and comfort to perform operations from the command line.
- The ability to gather details from the file system, artifacts, and Registry or kernel of a Windows or Linux system.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Provide findings reports and recommendations based on investigations findings.
- Prepare reports and documents case details, developments and outcome
Additional Requirements / Qualifications
At least seven (7) years experience (up to four years can be substitued with a relevant degree) in two (2) of the following:
Computer Network Exploitation
Network and/or server forensics
At least one (1) year of experience in two (2) of the following: a. File Hashing and Fuzzy File Hashing (e.g., ssdeep, fciv, and md5deep)
Commercial, open source, or GOTS tools for intrusion detection (e.g., Snort, BroIDS).
Packet capture/evaluation (e.g., tcpdump, ethereal/wireshark, NOSEHAIR).
Network mapping/discovery (e.g., nmap, TRICKLER).
Industry standard system/network tools (e.g., netcat, netstat, tracerouterpcinfo, nbtscan, snmpwalk, Sysinternals suite).
At least two (2) years of experience in one (1) of the following:
Development of exploits for Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Development of exploits for UNIX operating systems
Development of exploits for personal computer devices/mobile devices
Software Reverse Engineering to include the use of code dissassemblers (e.g., IDA Pro) and debugging unknown code (e.g., OllyDbg).
Analyis of code in memory, including analysis of RAM snapshots, Windows crash dump files, and /or UNIX kernel dumps.
Implementing networks with IPv6 protocols
Relevant Degree in Electrical/Computer/Spftware Engineering, Computer Science.