We’re looking for Eagle Ray people. Eagle Ray is a rapidly growing, woman owned business specializing in strategic transformation services. We deliver complex professional services across the IC, DoD and DHS. With Eagle Ray’s help, our clients reduce cost and program risk, enhance operational performance and drive the development of new capabilities to end users in the National Security Enterprise. We offer an engaging corporate culture, a dynamic work environment and competitive total compensation.
Insight. Impact. Innovation. Eagle Ray people are hands-on, results-oriented, and invested in the success of our customers’ missions. Come work with us, you can really make a difference!
- Perform all facets of forensic examinations;
- Provide support to all mission functions;
- Collaborates with internal and external intelligence community partners to both share and gather technical threat information to enhance forensics examinations;
- Participates in Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DOD) technical exchange and collaboration meetings, as required;
- Prepares and presents forensic findings in the form of briefings and/or reports, to government leads and managers.
11-14 years experience, or equivalent;
- Certified Computer Forensics Examiner, with the following experience:
- conducting computer forensics analysis and/or investigations within the Department of Defense and/or Intelligence Community;
- knowledge of CI investigations and law enforcement law enforcement community;
- briefing results to senior staff;
- knowledge and understanding of foreign adversaries security and intelligence services, terrorist organizations, and cyber threats they pose to DoD and IC partners;
Must be willing to perform shift work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity