|Bay State Computers, Inc. is a professional services firm and a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services and products to the U.S. Federal Government and Industry. Bay State brings together experienced IT professionals and the latest state-of-the-art technology tools, practices, and products to support projects and task order requirements for our customers. For more information about Bay State visit our website, connect with us on LinkedIn, or follow us on Twitter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Computer Network Defense Engineer to join our team. While part of a team of highly skilled security professionals, this position requires that the candidate have the ability to work independently and be able to own, manage, and drive security engineering projects from beginning to end to include managing schedule, producing detailed documentation, testing, implementation, and ongoing support.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Benefits: Full-time employees (permanent or contract employees who are employed for a term greater than 6 months) are eligible for benefits including time-off benefits, such as vacations and holidays, and insurance and other plan benefits.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Petulance is no substitute for politics
- Bettering Threat #Intelligence And #Cyber #Security A New Role For $Blockchain?
- #Hacked #Instagram #Influencers Are Relying on Hackers To Regain Their Accounts
- #Cyber #Fraud by Chinese #Hackers Makes Headlines in India
- #Russian #hackers had another crack at the #DMC