Kroll’s Cyber Security and Investigations practice is a global leader in cyber resiliency and data security, cyber investigations, incident response, and intrusion prevention. Our practitioners are highly accomplished experts, many of whom have served with federal law enforcement and other government and intelligence agencies, law firms, international auditing companies, and management consulting companies. We bring unique insights and highly informed perspectives from our experience managing diverse cyber investigations and advisory services for a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, nonprofits, government agencies, and private individuals. Many on our team who provide investigative and computer forensics services hold highly specialized industry certifications, such as QSA, CISSP, CPP, CFE, ACMT, MCP, CompTIA, CIPP, FCRA, and PMP.
Position Overview: Cyber Laboratory Consultants work to perform essential functions within the computer forensic laboratory environment.
- Preserving data using accepted forensic protocols
- Creating and maintaining Chain of Custody
- Maintaining and upgrading computer forensic software and hardware
- Archiving data to backup systems
- Performing case closing processes
- Creating client data deliverables
- Shipping and receiving data and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Computer Forensics, IT Management or related field of study
- Experience with commercial computer forensics software, including products from Guidance Software, Access Data, X-Ways, Magnet Forensics, and BlackBag helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software including network devices and network protocols.
- Programming/scripting skills helpful.
Company Overview: Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 40 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Headquartered in New York with more than 35 offices in 20 countries, Kroll has a multidisciplinary team of nearly 1,000 employees and serves a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profit institutions, government agencies and individuals.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
All resumes are held in confidence.
No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
No faxes please.
Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Kroll is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
United States-New Jersey-Secaucus
RDNA06 – Cyber Investigations