Yoh has a direct hire opportunity for a Core Java Developer to join one of our leading financial clients in NYC.
– Design and develop financial software applications, primarily using JAVA.
– Evaluating functional requirements for new requests, estimating effort involved and determining resource allocations that each request would require.
– Technical leadership of geographically spread out team of developers working on the design, coding and delivery of web 2.0 interface using Flex and Java.
– Conducting code reviews, design reviews
– Documenting the design and code as per the PDLC standards.
– Estimating the effort required, approving design and reviewing code for bug fixes and enhancement requests.
– 5+ years Hands-on experience in design, development, testing and operational support of Java, J2EE, JMS, SOAP, SQL, XML based applications.
– Experience with Java API’s: JPA, JSF, JSP, AJAX
– Experience with Messaging like using JMS, Red Hat HornetQ/MQ a plus
– Experience in SOA with understanding of Web Services (REST and SOAP) a must.
– Experience with Spring, Hibernate etc. a must
– Experience with JBoss Studio ,Eclipse and/similar IDE tools a must
– Experience with data transformation using XML/XSLT a plus
– Exposure using Flex/Flash a plus
– Exposure to DB2 Database, – Data Virtualization (Composite etc.) a plus
Discover all that’s possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Lori Sklarski
Phone Number: 973-602-3945
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: FULLTIME
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Wired