MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking Cyber Security- Senior and SME – with the following key responsibilities:
- Candidate must have an understanding of computer networks, common network protocols, and network security tools.
- Working as an expert to conduct research, collect, and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Conducts all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Prepares assessments based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings containing targeted analysis.
- Ensures CI issues are identified to protect operational equities and provides feedback to officers on planned risk mitigation strategies.
- TS/SCI and poly required.
- Some CONUS and OCUNUS travel may be required.
- Bachelor of Science in a related field such as Cybersecurity, Info Security, Information Technology, Network Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science required. Master of Science degree is desired.
- Minimum 6 years experience in Network vulnerability analysis, network security, offensive experience, pen testing, red teaming, software reverse engineering.
- Working knowledge of cyber security concepts, software, hardware, and networking.
- Knowledge of operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, Unix, iOS.
- Experience in reverse engineering, computer forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment, and malware forensics.
- Working knowledge of software development and demonstrated proficiency in scripting and/or programming languages and database development.
- 8+ years of relevant job experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance with poly required. US citizenship required.
- On-site work experience and knowledge of the customer’s domain
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community mission, vision, goals, and values
- Possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment of rapidly changing requirements
- Possess excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Cyber certification(s) such as CISSP, CEH, GCFA, GCIA etc.
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work a with team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.