J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- Understand the project objectives and scope to assess associated data requirements.
- Create Data Requirement Specifications and Technical Specifications document for tools needed to enforce controls.
- Work with application owners and technology teams to implement required controls as required by the project deliverables. Ensure requirements/deliverables from the application owners is provided on time.
- Translate complex data requests into clear, business-oriented communications.
- Work with Management to report on key metrics related project status.
- Support transition/handover of work items to a business as usual state once project deliverables are complete.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Excellent presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team. Experience in supporting Information Technology or Cyber Security projects from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
- Able to work well with virtual globally dispersed project teams, developers and other technology SMEs.
- Strong skills in Excel and or Access for data analysis and PowerPoint for presentation
- Self-starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement-gathering sessions.
- Quick learner who is easily able to understand new products, systems, applications and technologies.
- Great organization and follow up skills.
US-IL-Chicago-Chase Tower Chicago / 10468
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK