This Cyber Governance and Risk Compliance position is responsible for sustaining engineering and operational support for Lockheed Martin’s cyber Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) processes and tools that establish an internal framework for satisfying cyber security risk management, as well as regulatory, contractual and governance requirements. This position will involve working for the Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS), Corporate Information Security (CIS), Enablement team. This position provides Information Security and Project Engineering support on the Enterprise Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) Implementation Program. Responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to:
• Support the coordination, planning, sustaining and implementation activities for the cyber GRC applications.
• Support requirements, testing, design, and implementation.
• Process improvement and documentation supporting both technical and functional activities.
• Provide first-level support and training to end-users allowing them to fully leverage the cyber GRC applications
• Respond to and update IT Service Management (ITSM) incidents and requests in a timely manner.
• Gather and analyze customer requirements for sustainment operations.
• Ensure that sustainment operations are synchronized with continued development.
• Perform unit, integration, and regression testing.
• Follow established change control and configuration management processes; support production deployment.
• Create and maintain end-user documentation and training materials.
• Complete assigned tasks per documented schedule.
• Ability to provide “after hours” and weekend support, as required.
• Supporting IPT’s as needed
• Supporting special assignments requested by customer leadership
• Preparing reports and presentations to both program/project and senior management
• Supporting business-required travel as needed
• Experience supporting IT applications and troubleshooting issues
• Software development experience
• Experience documenting technical content and processes including test plans and procedures
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Experience communicating effectively with different levels of the organization including managers, users, and technical teams
• Knowledge of Networking – understand networking essentials, data flows, architecture, protocols, traffic, wireless, etc.
• Knowledge of computer security concepts and best practices
• US Citizenship required for work location
• Knowledge of Cyber Security risk management processes
• Knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance strategies and tools
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Must be a team player, self-motivated, and a quick learner
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities effectively
• Familiarity with database management system (i.e. Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc.) including construction of stored procedures of moderate complexity• Requires minimal ongoing guidance or management oversight
• Effective presentation skills
• Familiarity with a point and click development environment
• Familiarity with agile software development process
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): King of Prussia Florida, King of Prussia Maryland, King of Prussia Pennsylvania