|Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation’s cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Catapult Consultants team. The selected applicant will be responsible for analyzing and reducing cyber threats and vulnerabilities, disseminating cyber threat warning information, and coordinating incident response activities. The team provides advanced network and digital media analysis expertise and defends against malicious activity targeting networks within the United States and abroad.
The Cyber Incident Analyst Responder 2/3 (Help Desk) position will be located in Arlington, VA. Selected candidates must have the ability to support multiple shifts (1-3) while supporting 1-2 weekend days a month. This position requires up to 10% of travel.
· Support the service desk shift lead in operational activities.
· Interact with government Program Manager for the service desk regarding operational issues.
· Ensure timely and effective response to internal and external mission partners.
· Follow the appropriate incident escalation and reporting procedures.
· Seek to improve the quality, productivity, and culture of the service desk environment.
· Coordinate distribution of incidents and service requests within the NCCIC ticketing system.
· Conduct effective shift transition actions and procedures.
· Duties may also include but are not limited to identifying, logging, categorizing, performing initial triage, routing, and resolving incidents and requests; manage the lifecycle of incident and request tickets in accordance with interface agreements, performing customer relationship management activities with mission partners, internal coordination and follow up for distributed actions, and compliance with defined processes, procedures, work instructions, and program requirements.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology (IT) or other related technical field and a minimum of 2 years’ experience required for the level 2 role.
· Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
· Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques and a willingness to learn new tools and technologies and take on new responsibilities, as assigned.
· Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability.
· Ability to support multiple shifts and 1-2 weekend days a month is required.
Preferred Qualifications – Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
· Experience working with a customer service oriented environment.
· Experience providing service desk/call center support.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
· Exceptional communication skills.
|• While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
• The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.
|Catapult Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in a dignified work environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. It’s our policy to recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualifications, performance, and competence. This policy reflects our belief that providing equal opportunities for all employees is a both our legal and moral responsibility, and good management practice.
All employees and applicants are treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, current or future military status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, disability or any other status protected by law.
|The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.|