KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities’ toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
Instructors shall instruct and facilitate adult learning through modern training techniques and methodologies and assist in developing Government-owned Cyberspace Operations (CO) curriculum. Instructors provide classroom instruction, provide lab experience, and evaluate students on the knowledge required to meet the certification standards for their career path. The instructor is responsible for creation of course content, training materials and documentation. The instructor monitors student performance on practical exercises and provides lectures and/or feedback to students to correct misunderstandings. Virtualization technology is employed heavily to simulate real-world scenarios that create an immersive cyber-environment for students.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of operating system and network security independent of specific implementations
- Must have networking expertise and experience equivalent to the CCNP certification
- Must understand networking from both the theoretical & practical perspectives
- Must be comfortable with reading and understanding Requests for Comment (RFC)
- Must be fundamentally understand how hosts on a network communicate to the point where they can change, add to, or remove from said communications while keeping the traffic valid
- Experience in instructing the aforementioned topics
- Experience with knowledge management applications e.g., SharePoint, Army training requirements and resources system (ATRRS), and Blackboard
- Graduated the Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC) and either the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or the Foundation Instructor Facilitator Course (FIFC)
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.