*** OCONUS work in Jordan ***
This position is based in Jordan full time as an expatriate with applicable incentives based on the period of performance and region.
Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today’s most daunting challenges: the use of advanced electronics to undermine our way of life. As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
The candidate will lead the build out of a Security Intelligence Center in the country of Jordan. The successful candidate will have prior experience in all the various tools required to build out an run a successful cyber intelligence and incident response capability as listed in the basic qualifications.
The initial period of performance for the program is 1 year. The program will likely be extended, the candidate will have the option to return to a role back in the United States or stay working abroad.
So go into the cyber terrain that most people know only from headlines and sci-fi. Become part of the Cybersecurity Team at Lockheed Martin. You are meant to make a difference.
– Experience working in and building SOC/SIC environments.
– Strong background in incident response and network based forensics, log analysis, correlation.
– SIEM Tool implementation, usage, and management such as splunk, trustwave, arcsight.
– Experience with Network and Application Layer Firewall Technology
– Effective teaming skills (both internally and with external agencies)
– Experience with all versions of Microsoft windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems
– Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proven ability to quickly learn new analysis techniques with guidance from other senior team members
– Python Scripting
– Working knowledge of security operations and monitoring
– Attendance of I2D2 Course
– Splunk Subject Matter Expertise
– Implementation of mass storage solutions and high bandwidth log and traffic capture.
– Experience with enterprise vulnerability scanning solutions and deployments
– Familiarity with software cryptography, RNG, and hashing
– Architecture security assessments across various software architectures, frameworks and platforms
– Experience with HBSS and IDS tools.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
City(s): Colorado Springs, Fort Worth, Hanover, King of Prussia, Moorestown, Orlando, Rockville
State(s): Colorado, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas