: United States-Maryland-Fort Meade
: 1st Shift
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Technical Systems Sector is seeking Cyberspace Intelligence Analysts to provide operational Intelligence support for USCYBERCOM.
This position will be based out of Ft Meade, Maryland where planners will support the command’s J39. Processes involved will be oriented toward joint and combined force integration of all capabilities including information operations, intelligence, military deception, Special Technical Operations (STO) and compartmented activities.
Serves as an Intelligence Specialist with responsibilities for participating in the production of all-source intelligence products pertaining to cyberspace operation and planning activities. Applies a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems, and operations. Advises stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses. Conducts reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies. Supports decision making and special projects on the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders and leadership.
Specific tasks for Level #1:
• Contributes to the development of intelligence products and performs cyberspace intelligence analyst duties with minimal guidance
• Possesses a general understanding of intelligence analytic basic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
• Assists with the preparation of reports and briefings
• With minimal guidance, advises stakeholders and coordinates actions
• Contributes to the development of analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
• BA/BS degree
• Position requires a SCI w/Full Scope Poly.
• Minimum three years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) focus
• Minimum of High School Diploma
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
•Familiarity with the Joint Operations Planning Process
•1-5 years’ experience supporting USCYBERCOM
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.