CACI has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, highly skilled, self-directed, TS/SCI cleared Cyber intelligence analyst (Fusion Analyst supporting our clients network at MacDill, FL.
This position will develop requests for information, author intelligence collection and production requirements, analyze computer network attacks, threats, and malicious activity, correlate adversary activity with organic network defense and network operations activity, recommend computer network defense actions to adversary activity.
• Maintain awareness of threat activity from all-source reporting, with a focus on new and advanced threats
• Prepare and publish Situational Awareness Reports (SAR) for new and emerging threats
• Develop monthly targeted activity reports for customers targeted by specific threat actors
• Prepare quarterly threat reports and provide reports for senior customer and Pentagon officials
• Develop and implement standard processes to correlate incident activity
• Develop tools and techniques to support attribution of responsibility for specific incidents
• Work with technical experts to develop, disseminate, and direct the implementation of countermeasures against known adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures
– Security Clearance: Active fully adjudicated TS/SCI
– DOD 8570 IAT II qualified (Sec+ or equivalent with CE).
All personnel shall possess at least two of the following certifications (or equivalent.) Certifications must be current.(If cert is not listed we will make individual determination or seek customer approval
Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP) Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA)
Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
EC Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
GCIH (Giac Cerified incident handler)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
Giac certified Pen tester
Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
– Bachelors in Cyber Security and 5 years experience in field or Associates in Cyber Security and 7 years experience in field or HS degree with 10 years of digital network intelligence experience to include intelligence production processes, cyberspace operations concepts, principles, capabilities, limitations, and effects, intelligence support to planning, execution and assessment, and knowledge of networking and network security.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.