At Sentar, our passion is protecting our nation’s security and our way of life, by innovating, building and securing mission critical assets. We are looking for people with big ideas and big dreams that want to grow them in a small business environment. If you are ready to jump in and get involved in building your future with us, we welcome you to explore the opportunities Sentar can offer.
|Sentar, Inc is actively recruiting for Cyber Network Analyst positions. The Cyber Network Analyst Positions are located in the Fort Meade, Maryland area.
Ideal Cyber Network Analyst candidates will be capable and have experience in several of the following areas:
Lvl I – 3 years of experience required
Lvl II – 5 years of experience required
Lvl III – 8 years of experience required
- 5+ years of experience with networking and analysis
- Knowledge of the protocols within the TCP/IP suit and the many software services that use them
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Ability to perform basic protocol and network analysis
- Experience with advanced telecommunications, including LAN, WAN, routers, data communications, and connectivity
- BA or BS degree (experience with equivalent work may be substituted for a formal degree)
- Experience with advanced server operating systems based on Linux/Unix or the Windows Server platform