As a part of a team of soldiers, you secure your future with a career in the Active Duty Army (full-time), pay for college, guaranteed healthcare with family benefits. You gain leadership skills, college credit, and job-security. This is an entry level position with no experience necessary.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid)
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
- Provide crucial intelligence and network support that safeguards the cyber domain.
- Collect, analyze and report digital data.
- Maintain network defense tools such as routers and firewalls.
- Evaluate network defense operations.
- Respond to incidents in cyberspace.
- Surveillance and reconnaissance actions on specified systems and networks.
- Conduct network terrain audits, penetration testing, basic digital forensics and software threat analysis.
- Age – 17 to 34 years old
- Education – Current Senior in High School(HS), HS Diploma, GED or higher
- Citizenship – U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Submit to background and medical screening
- Up to $40K bonus
- Up to $115,000 for additional education benefits
- 30 days vacation with pay per year
- Additional living expenses for those who have dependents
When you are interested in finding out more about this position, please apply now and within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email/text from our Army virtual recruiting station.
About U.S. Army Bridgeport: