Analyze emerging operational and functional requirements to support the formulation, development and assessment of doctrine, strategy, plans, concepts of operations, and tactics, techniques and procedures in order to provide the full spectrum of Cyber Warfare and enabling capabilities to the warfighter. Conduct technical analyses and provide an assessment report on the integration of cyber requirements, capabilities and training.Perform assessments of cyber warfighting capability and the utility of new and emerging technologies. Institute and document a formal planning process to analyze assigned missions for capability gaps in CNO capabilities and recommend solutions. Conduct network monitoring, intrusion detection, and malware analysis using selected network analysis, intrusion detection and security analysis tools. Perform database inputs and query logic for threat and mission execution data.
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI – Willing to take Polygraph & comply with SAP Requirements
Education/Certifications: BS in Computer Science or a related Field with five (5) years of experience or MSin Computer Science or related scientific/technical field with three (3) years of experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Relevant Experience: One to three (1-3) years of experience in correlation, trend, and/or fusion analysis. Knowledge and experience with network and threat analysis. Database experience (preferably Oracle). Software/Tools development and management.
Key Requirements: Network/Malware Analysis, Correlation Analysis, Software/Tool Development, Trend Analysis,Oracle Database Analysis, Mission Analysis, well-versed in real world OPLANS,CONPLANS, and planning. Knowledge of ATO production processes, AOC Division functions, and software/systems.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide research, analysis and recommendations and aid in developing a strategic plan that addresses Information Assurance (IA) compliance.
- Provide the impact to cyber strategic planning, analytical inputs to Air Force instructions and policy, IA Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) documentation for Network Defense (NetD) TIP concept development.
- Provide research, analysis and technical support that address network and mission modeling to aid in developing a strategic/tactical plans and training and exercise support.
- Provide support for briefings, meetings and coordination with senior leadership and other organizations.
- Provide SME support to ensure developers and engineers are able to develop and create capabilities and enhancements based on mission critical areas and doctrines.
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work a with team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.