|EOE STATEMENT||We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.|
|ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION||Constellation West is an award winning company that delivers Information Technology (IT) engineering services and solutions along with non-IT subject matter expertise world-wide. Established in 1997, Constellation West continues as an industry leader, partnering with key organizations. As a prime contractor or preferred subcontractor, we have a continual list of opportunities to fill across the nation with multiple agencies such as the Department of Veteran Affairs, Department of Defense, civilian agencies, and national intelligence community. Many of the positions supporting U.S. federal government require our employees be granted security clearances.
Constellation West provides fully integrated solutions spanning all aspects of system/network engineering, system/network administration, data management, information assurance, quality assurance, full lifecycle support, software development, and geospatial information services. Constellation West looks for the right people ready to step up and be part of a dynamic team.
If you are looking for a new challenge and a rewarding opportunity to apply your expertise, knowledge, and problem solving skills, come join our team! Constellation West offers competitive salary and benefits including:
• Tuition reimbursement
Constellation West is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
|DESCRIPTION||This position will support USCYBERCOM’s Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) initiative. The specific tasks will be in San Antonio support the Air Force’s build of the CPTs. These teams will provide mission assurance by defending AF and Combatant Command’s information initiative to defend the nation’s networks. This position will support the Discovery and Counter Infiltration, Cyber Readiness, Cyber Support, Cyber Threat Emulation, and Mission Protection. Specifically this position will coordinate and plan operations including scheduling, gaining proper network access and scoping lines of effort.|
|POSITION REQUIREMENTS||– Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively. Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument
– Understands the interrelationships between domain of expertise and other domains
– Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds
– Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
– Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
– Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and with a team
– Experience in MS Office software, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint required; experience in MS Project and MS Access, desired;
– Possess an understanding of the Cyber Mission Force Mission
– Knowledgeable of and able to speak authoritatively on all aspects of that mission area including planning, operations, missions systems, advocacy, and processes related to that mission area.
– TS/SCI CI Poly clearance
– IAT certification level IIIQualifications:
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree).
|NUMBER OF OPENINGS||3|