CACI has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, highly skilled, self-directed, TS/SCI cleared Cyber Readiness / IA compliance Analyst Supporting our clients network at MacDill, FL.
This position will provide cyberspace readiness (IA compliance) analysts to develop measures of effectiveness, evaluate compliance of cyberspace capabilities in network infrastructure and servers/workstations, provide analysis of compliance evaluations, develop risk mitigation plans, develop security architectures, monitor and analyze network changes as they relate to network security, support implementation of risk mitigation plans, and develop security architectures.
– Gather, consolidate and report IA and CND metrics relating to the following areas:
o Connection Approval Process
o Certification and Accreditation Compliance
o Information Assurance Vulnerability Management Compliance
o Inspection Compliance Status
o DOD 8570.01-M Compliance/FISMA Compliance
– Work with the customer to define the reporting requirements and develop input templates, reports and presentations to present the metrics
– Provide weekly/monthly/annual and ad hoc status updates on key metrics for senior DoD officials
– Support trend analysis regarding key metrics
Security Clearance: Active fully adjudicated TS/SCI
Bachelors in Cyber Security and 5 years experience in field or Associates in Cyber Security and 8 years experience in field or HS degree with 10 years experience in field
10 years experience in evaluating the security posture of the enterprise networks, developing and implementing risk mitigation plans and developing Security Architectures.
DOD 8570 IAT II qualified (Sec+ or equivalent with CE).
All personnel shall possess at least two of the following certifications (or equivalent.) Certifications must be current.(If cert is not listed we will make individual determination or seek customer approval:
– Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP)
– Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
– Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA)
– GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
– EC Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
– GCIH (Giac Cerified incident handler)
– Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
– Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
– Giac certified Pen tester
– Certified Penetration Tester (CPT)
– GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
– GIAC Systems and Network Auditor (GSNA)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World’s Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.