Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
TASC, an Engility company, is currently seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join a versatile team in support of the Intelligence Community.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non‐repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; design and implement data network security measures.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and carries out penetration tests.
- Perform social engineering tests and analyzes technical security weaknesses.
- Research and maintain proficiency tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- Develop tools, techniques, training, and countermeasures for computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding, and encryption.
- TS/SCI with active polygraph clearance is required
- Experience working in a cyber-security position
- Experience adapting easily to new and changing technologies
- Experience performing penetration testing and using tools such as Wireshark and Splunk
- Experience supporting the Intelligence Community and expertise with multiple technical applications is required
- Experience working across organizations, managing multiple, high-priority tasks
- Excellent written communication skills are required
- Bachelor’s Degree