Responsibilities and daily activities include:
- Attend enterprise Information Assurance (IA) related working groups, conferences, and meetings to identify and execute emerging Information Assurance (IA) policies and/or creation and staffing of new IA policies.
- Active participation in providing resolution to Authorization to Operate (ATO), Risk Management Framework Process (RMF), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), findings and reports in support of office activities.
- Review, update, or the creation of documents needed to support the closure of findings, execution of associated actions and coordination for submission to the government for review and approval.
- Conduct agency coordination from various organizations.
- Infrastructure in the handling Assets and Configuration Items (CI) under the DHA governance of Configuration and Change Management.
- Review, generate correspondence and response as directed on Cyber Security policies and instructions, DISA Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA), USCYBERCOM TASKORDS and other operation orders.
- Reviews and evaluates Cyber Security issuances and make recommendation to ensure no inconsistencies in requirements and guidance.
- Facilitates cyber-security management oversight and technical evaluation of infrastructure to provide effective analysis of cyber security policies and process and ensure timely solutions are provided in accordance with the Risk Management Framework Process lifecycle
- Advises the DHA Infrastructure & Operations (I&) IA team of relevant changes in the information security threat environment.
- Manages and coordinates assigned policies and program initiatives
- Strong depth in applying information system security and risk management practices using DoD, the Intelligence Community, NIST, and CNSS requirements and guidelines
- Experience following NIST Risk Management Framework Processes.
5 years of related experience in Cyber-security, information technology, technical writing desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience desired.
- DoD 8570 IAT-I (Security +CE)
- Must have an active secret security clearance.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent customer service skills.
Job LocationNorth Charleston, South Carolina, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular