TUVA provides turnkey solutions that offer better systems, tools, and methods to further your goals, reduce costs, and streamline operations. From requirements analysis, design, and implementation to operations and training TUVA’s personnel are well-versed in best practices across Enterprise IT, Mission Support Services, and Specialized Technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities
Perform/Support System and Device Accreditation and Authorization under the direction of a Cyber Security Engineer such as:
- Determine Security Categorization
- Develop Information System Description
- Prepare Information System Registration
- Identify Common Controls
- Provide Analysis of Security Control Selections
- Develop Monitoring Strategy
- Prepare and Submit Security Plans for Approval
- Prepare Security Control Documentation
- Assist in Developing Assessment Plans
- Perform Security Control Assessments
- Prepare Security Assessment Reports
- Execute Remediation Actions
- Monitor Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM)
- Collect/development of key system compliance artifacts (boundary diagrams, inventories, compliance scans, etc.)
- Prepare Inputs for Security Authorization Package
- Identify and Document Risks
- Recommend Risk Acceptance as Applicable
- Monitor System and Environment Changes
- Perform Ongoing Security Control Assessments
- Perform Ongoing Analysis and advise on Mitigation and Remediation Actions
- Assess and Document Key Updates
- Perform Security Status Reporting
- Perform Ongoing Risk Determination and Risk Acceptance recommendations
- Education: Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have demonstrated experience supporting a wide range of TCP/IP based systems, networks, networking topologies, ports, protocols, and services.
- Must have knowledge of and experience with RMF(Risk Management Framework)
- Must have Security + certification
- Must be familiar with Army Security Tools (ACAS – Assured Compliance Assessment Solution, HBSS – Host Based Security System, CSET – Cyber Security Evaluation Tool, HIAT – Honeywell Information Assurance Toolset, eMASS – Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service, SPLUNK)
- Clearance/Background check: Must have an Active DoD Secret clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required per contract requirements and to pass background check.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at [email protected] or 571-353-7053. The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance. Please do not use the dedicated phone number above to call on the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.
: Day Job
: US-TX-San Antonio
: Information Technology
Closing Date (Period for Applying) – External