|The Analyst, Cyber Security performs daily incident detection and response operations and is responsible for monitoring, investigating, researching and analyzing intrusion detection and prevention tools and systems. Responsibilities include the following:
The role will report to the Cyber Security Manager.
Additional licensing, certifications, registrations:
Skills and Abilities:
Travel (If Applicable): Nominal
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test