|The Analyst, Cyber Security performs daily incident detection and response operations and is responsible for monitoring, investigating, researching and analyzing intrusion detection and prevention tools and systems. Responsibilities include the following:
The role will report to the Cyber Security Manager.
Additional licensing, certifications, registrations:
Skills and Abilities:
Travel (If Applicable): Nominal
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.
- #Cyber #Security Today: Jan. 7, 2019 — #iPhone call #scam, Germans #hacked and Android #spyware
- Conference 2019 – BSides Philadelphia – February 1, 2019 – February 1, 2019
- Petulance is no substitute for politics
- Bettering Threat #Intelligence And #Cyber #Security A New Role For $Blockchain?
- #Hacked #Instagram #Influencers Are Relying on Hackers To Regain Their Accounts