- Conduct vulnerability/compliance assessments, to include analysis on AF/DoD systems
- Assist team with defining, implementing, and documenting IT and cybersecurity policies and tactics, techniques, and procedures for conducting assessments and resolution
- Demonstrate an ability to methodically and proactively analyze problems and identify solutions
- Candidate must also be able to adequately report how a vulnerability was exploited and quantify the overall impact would be to the particular system
- US citizen with active DoD Top Secret clearance and be SCI eligible.
- Possess an active ISC2 CISSP certification or possess a CompTIA Security+ certification and willing to obtain a CISSP certification to meet DoD 8570 IAM Level 3 requirement
- Possess strong Unix and Linux fundamentals to include shell scripting
- Familiarity with Oracle and My SQL databases
- Well versed in common Cyber Threat terminology, vulnerability and penetration test principles and methodologies, possess basic knowledge of cyber incident and response, and related current events
- Familiarity with DISA STIGs, NIST SP800-53.x requirements, and experience in conducting DoD vulnerability/compliance assessments
- Minimum 5 years working with and in a network systems security environment with a focus on security and information assurance
- Willing to complete pre-screen assessment, comply with contract and customer training and certification requirements.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to render concise reports, summaries, and formal oral presentations
- Well versed with the Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with Power Shell, SED, AWK, Perl, Python, bash, etc.
- Experience with Networking and storage solutions such as NetApp
- Experience with shell programming and the UNIX environment
- Experience supporting with large and complex system
- Experience or familiarity with military operations and/or supporting a mission system
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin’s Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.