Do you remember, starting at a young age, taking things apart and finding great satisfaction and joy in discovering how they worked? Are you naturally curious and inquisitive? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a burning desire to stop the bad guys?
If you have true passion for detecting intrusions, digging deep into vulnerabilities, and developing creative solutions, we have the perfect role for you, CYBER SECURITY warrior.
TDS, voted as one of the Best Places to Work and a diversified Fortune 1,000® company in Middleton, WI, has an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is truly fanatic about information security!
The Cyber Security Analyst will focus on the detection, containment, and remediation of IT threats for the TDS enterprise. This position will monitor applications to identify a possible cyber-attack or intrusion and determine if it is a real, malicious threat, and the potential for business impact. The Cyber Security Analyst will also partner with other IT and business teams as needed to perform investigations and remediate incidents and vulnerabilities.
**NOTE: There is one Cyber Security Analyst opportunity available. The position can be filled as a Cyber Security Analyst 1, Cyber Security Analyst 2 -OR- Senior Cyber Security Analyst,based on applicable skills and relevant experiences.**
Employees at TDS enjoy a family friendly environment including a flexible work culture, wellness programs, community involvement, tuition reimbursement, professional development, casual work attire, access to a fitness center, and more! Come join our team!
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (i.e. Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Security, Engineering) -OR- 4+ years equivalent combination of technical and functional experience
- Experience with intrusion detection, incident response, and forensics
- Understanding of “attacker” and cyber security methodologies and tactics
- Experience with performing penetration tests on mobile, web, and cloud applications
- Knowledge of:
- Variety of network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, FTP, SFTP, ATM, SNMP, SMTP, SSH, SSL, VPN, RDP, HTTP and HTTPS
- Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux)
- Security issues and techniques across various computer platforms
- Basement hacking (white hat)
- Programming: Java, Python, C/C++, C#, PowerShell
- Tools: Antivirus, heuristic malware, log management, threat intelligence, firewall, SIEM
- Working knowledge of network security assessment tools
- Certificates: GSEC, C|EH, GCIA, GMON, CISSP
- Experience using standardized risk management methodology
TDS provides wireless products and services; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice services; and hosted and managed services nationwide through our U.S. Cellular®, TDS Telecom®, OneNeck IT Solutions®, and Suttle Straus® brands.