The Employee shall provide computer network defense incident response and support, correlation analysis, and support for the fielded CND analysis suite for subscribers of the Network Security Operations Center (NSOC) Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) and other supported components. Also assist with the maintenance of current NSOC CNDSP SOPs and support to CND CHTA (Cyber Hunt Threat Analysis).
- Execute, draft, edit, and maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation.
- Maintain existing NSOC Incident Response SOP ensure associated documentation and capabilities remain compliant with CJCSM 6510.01A and other applicable policy directives
- Ensure incidents are properly entered into appropriate automated reporting systems
- Provide coordination of significant incidents with USCYBERCOM and supported entities to ensure proper analysis is performed and timely and accurate reporting of the incident is affected.
- Ensure incidents are properly entered into appropriated automated reporting systems
- Provide, develop, and maintain a forensic capability to enhance response to, support of, and investigation into significant network incidents in order to provide a clearer view of the exploits, vulnerabilities, and TTPs used to cause the incident.
- Provide support for the NSOC’s Incident Response 24×7 support capability during non-core business hours consistent with CNDSP requirements as needed (rotating shift-work)
- Provide network forensics support to the NSOC’s CND CHTA team
- Participating in program reviews and onsite certification evaluations
- Coordinate with Cyber Threat Analyst, IAVM, HBSS support, and CND Infrastructure Support staff as necessary to meet CNDSP requirements
- Senior NSM Analyst
- 5 Years of experience performing cyber incident response
- Mid NSM Analyst
- 3 Years of experience performing cyber incident response
- Junior NSM Analyst
- 1 year of IT Experience or a 4-year college degree in a computer science related field
- Willing to work rotating shifts
Job LocationNorth Charleston, South Carolina, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular