DMS International is a consulting, information technology and training company headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland. At DMS our quality policy is to be among the “best in class” providers of management and information technology consulting services in partnership with our customers. We hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are committed to the customer.
DMS recruits candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect the DMS Core Values of:
* Quality in delivering solutions,
* Integrity in conduct, and
* Responsiveness to our customer’s mission.
Cyber Security Analyst
DMS International is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to support our various projects. Selected candidate will be expected to possess a diverse cyber skill set to support varying government contracts in cyber security efforts.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Conduct vulnerability assessments, to include in-depth penetration testing, on a wide range of systems (i.e., Microsoft Windows and UNIX based platforms) – Demonstrate ability to methodically analyze problems and identify solutions – Explain, present, demonstrate [when applicable] and document the operational impact of a particular vulnerability – Assist customer(s) with implementing policies and tactics, techniques and procedures for conducting assessments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of professional IT experience, including Cyber Security. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- US citizenship required and must possess an active DOD Secret clearance or above (Active Top Secret highly preferred)
- Experienced with management, operational, and technical controls
- Must have solid knowledge of Security Operation Center (SOC), Computer Incident Response Teams (CIRTs), Network Operations Security Center (NOSC), across Defense, Intel, or other highly regulated environments
- Knowledge in computer forensic methodology and evidence chain of custody
- Self-starter with proven initiative and highly developed team building skills. Significant experience empowering teams to achieve success
- Demonstrate timely task completion involving solid organizational skills, task tracking, follow-up, and productive peer interaction
- Possess strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success leading and/or conducting security analysis, incident response or information assurance assessments
- Experience securing common services (i.e. DHCP, DNS, Terminal, WINS, Routing, etc)
- Working knowledge of protocols, network topologies, and perimeter security devices (proxies, IPS, IDS, Firewall and packet analyzers), network security design, and Rights Management Services
- Working knowledge of Security Standards/Controls specified under various IT governance and compliance models (NIST, ISO 27001&27002, ITIL, SOX, DFARS/FARS). This includes: Applications and Systems Development Security, Security Management Practices, Access Control, Security Architecture and Modeling, Telecommunications, Network Security, Cryptography (PKI), Operations Security, and Physical Security Controls
- Desired Qualification:
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Professional Security Certifications through DoD, ISC2, ISACA or Comp TIA preferred
- Organizational-understanding of corporate and government enterprise IT solutions
- Working knowledge of Defense-in-Depth models traditional and updated
- Recognition of approaches necessary to achieve more cost-effective cyber-detect-defend capabilities.
- Experience supporting multiple programs through cyber security related needs
- Analyze, disassemble, and reverse engineer code to discern weaknesses for exploitation; document and transition results in reports, presentations and technical exchanges
This position is located in Eglin AFB, FL and Lexington, MA and requires up to 10% travel.
Job LocationElgin AFB, FL , Florida, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular