|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst Consult|
|Area of Interest:||Technology|
|Location:||Riverfront Building, Floor 2|
|Minimum Requirements:||■ Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
■ Minimum Experience: Eight years of experience in a Security Operations Center/Threat Intelligence Center performing security event detection and analysis OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
■ Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
– Demonstrates analytical skills, sound judgment, the ability to work effectively with others, and driven to increase security knowledge.
– Expert knowledge of encryption technologies, authentication methods, networking and security infrastructure, packet capture, scripting and programming, intrusion analysis, root-cause analysis.
– Experienced usage knowledge of security tools such as IDS, DLP, HIPS, WAF, antivirus and malware detection and vulnerability assessment.
– Experienced usage knowledge of Windows and UNIX/Linux Operating Systems.
– Knowledge of application, network and system security.
|Additional Job information:||■ Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
– Incident response handler experience.
– Information Technology/Information Systems audit experience.
– Security forensics background.
– Big Data implementation experience.
– Financial services industry background with knowledge of regulations such as GLBA, PCI, and SOX.
|Job Description:||Job Summary:
Conducts comprehensive security monitoring and data/logs analysis to detect and respond to security incidents. Detects and assesses the vulnerabilities of Synovus technical structure (e.g., software, hardware, networks) and recommends tools to both fix and avoid issues and vulnerabilities in the future. Integrates and implements key security measures into all software applications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- #Cyber #Security Today: Jan. 7, 2019 — #iPhone call #scam, Germans #hacked and Android #spyware
- Conference 2019 – BSides Philadelphia – February 1, 2019 – February 1, 2019
- Petulance is no substitute for politics
- Bettering Threat #Intelligence And #Cyber #Security A New Role For $Blockchain?
- #Hacked #Instagram #Influencers Are Relying on Hackers To Regain Their Accounts