|Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. (http://epsilonsystems.com) is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst with at least 5 years of related experience for on-site technical support Cyber Security systems planning and execution.
Summary: This position will provide engineering support and advice to the government in the identification and analysis of the cyber security concepts, functions and engineering design to support Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) cyber security strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
- #Cyber #Security Today: Jan. 7, 2019 — #iPhone call #scam, Germans #hacked and Android #spyware
- Conference 2019 – BSides Philadelphia – February 1, 2019 – February 1, 2019
- Petulance is no substitute for politics
- Bettering Threat #Intelligence And #Cyber #Security A New Role For $Blockchain?
- #Hacked #Instagram #Influencers Are Relying on Hackers To Regain Their Accounts