|Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. (http://epsilonsystems.com) is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst with at least 5 years of related experience for on-site technical support Cyber Security systems planning and execution.
Summary: This position will provide engineering support and advice to the government in the identification and analysis of the cyber security concepts, functions and engineering design to support Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) cyber security strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries are proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Male/Female/Disabled/Veterans.
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test