SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst. This position will be located in San Diego, CA and is contingent upon contract award.
This position will support the Maritime Global Command and Control System Family of Systems (MGF) Project – Infrastructure Modernization, Maintenance, and Support Certification & Accreditation Support.
The Cyber Security Analyst will:
– Assist with Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) package creation and maintenance.
– Perform information assurance and security, contingency planning and testing, disaster recovery planning and testing, capacity planning and testing, proactive maintenance, and problem analysis and remediation of IT infrastructure and platforms.
– Perform security vulnerability analysis and remediation across IT infrastructures and platforms to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability in conjunction with DOD and Navy information assurance and security polices and guidance.
– Perform network and security audits and baselining using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM) tools.
– Perform system logging and backups for IT infrastructure and platforms.
– Assist in ensuring that Information Assurance (IA) and IA- enabled software, hardware, and firmware comply with appropriate security configuration guidelines.
– Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must have at least one of the following Commercial IA Certifications:
– CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
– CCNA Security (requires commercial CCENT, CCNA or CCIE)
– Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
– Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
– GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
– GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
– GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
– CompTIA Security+ ce
– Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelors degree from an accredited institution, plus a minimum or five (5) years or more experience of related experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
Job Segment: Cisco, Firmware, Cyber Security, Information Systems, Security, Technology